Hey yo!!

It's KITTY TAN here!!

Hehe. My owner, YL, has finally named me Kitty! I love love love this name~~ It's been a looooooooong while isn't it? :) For those who don't know who am I, I used to appear in YL's previous blog. But something really sad happened to her and she decided to start afresh with a new blog with new posts! She is sooooooo bad bad bad! All the posts I'd written in her previous blog cannot be seen liao! Sad.. But I like it when she's sad, coz she will hug me when she sleeps! Kitty like! But now she never hug me already! She puts me in the display shelf saying she didn't want me to get dirty, and put a pink bear bear and a brown bear bear on her bed!! Don't know it's excuses or what.. But it's ok, Kitty is still happy.


I tell you all a secret hor.. Yl have been in a rollercoaster mood these few months! When she's going for attachment, she came back tired but happy! When she came back from class, she's half dead. Haha! After she meets her gang, she'll smile at me from OUTSIDE the display shelf. Hrmf! But but but, when she received calls at night.. She became very girly leh~!!! This whole scene is like so familiar~~~ I think must be a boy loh!! Oh no... YL!! Don't make the same mistake twice ok!!! Must find someone who has whiskers!!! I like my Daniel's hair and whiskers~~ *ruffles boyfriend's hair*


Well, Kitty has to go back to her bed, which is the plank in the display shelf, before YL wakes up to find me on her laptop again! The last time I was caught red-handed, she piak-ed my kitty ass 1 time! And warned me if I do it again, I will get piak-ed 3 times!! Horrible owner I have~ I tried to tell her I wanna have a facebook account, but I realised I have no mouth to ask her! Kitty is sad. YL, can I have a facebook account? Pretty please??


*waves*

*Kitty dragged myself back to display shelf*




0 comments: